TRAVELER RESPONSIBILITY CODE: Current Pitkin County health conditions can be found here. If you would like to postpone your trip, we are happy to reschedule reservations up to twelve months from the original travel dates without penalty. Otherwise, cancellations may incur standard cancellation fees.
- Rates are for 1 or 2 people plus $15.00 per night for each additional person over 16 years of age.
- Maximum 5 people per room
- Room Tax of 11.3% not included in rate.
- 48 hour cancellation grace period
- Deposit of Two Nights winter (Dec.10 – Apr 2) or One Night summer (April 1 – Nov. 30) to confirm a reservation.
- We uphold a strict cancellation policy, because we are a very small lodge and cancellations affect us significantly.
- Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia affiliates must cancel thru the booking agent where reservation was made and are only refundable 30 days prior to arrival, less 1 or 2 night cancellation fee.
- Full balance is due 30 days prior to arrival or at time of booking.
- Summer Cancellation Window is 48 hours, April 4 thru December 9
- Winter Cancellation Window is 7 days, December 10 thru April 2
- Cancellations made outside the cancellation window will be refunded, less a $50 process fee.
- Cancellations made inside the cancellation window may loose deposit unless room can be re-rented (Based on full occupancy).
- If the Lodge is full, the guests will then be refunded for the days cancelled minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Guest are responsible for the full length of their reservation. (Regardless of the reason)
- Holiday period December 21 – January 4
5 night minimum and deposit is nonrefundable.
Full payment due 90 days prior to arrival or at time of booking.
- Winter Season, Special Events, or Holidays may have a 3 to 5 night minimum. Large groups of 5 or more rooms need to call before booking. Maximum 5 rooms per group.
- A No-Show will be charged for the total amount of stay.
- The Lodge reserves the right to change floors of confirmed 1 or 2 night reservations, with the guests responsible for the rate of the floor to which they have been moved.
- In an effort to keep our lodge clean and comfortable for everyone, all rooms are Non-Smoking. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged when smoking inside occurs.
- Sorry, NO PETS, NO EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMALS or COMFORT ANIMALS are allowed on the property or in parked vehicles in our lot. A $75 fee will be charged for any animal that is not a service animal. Under the ADA, a service animal is defined as a dog that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The task(s) performed by the dog must be directly related to the person’s disability.
- No discounts as our rates are always as low as they can be all the time.
- We recommend purchasing travel insurance in case of unexpected changes to your travel plans including weather, roads and unforeseen personal problems.
- Accepting Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
- Check-in after 2 p.m. and check-out by 11 a.m.
- The office is always open for late check-ins. Please call and let us know when arriving after 8 pm if possible.