Long Term Rentals
Aspen’s Tyrolean Lodge is perfectly suited to long term stays for workers, families, teams, and adventurers with spacious rooms and fully equipped kitchenettes. Any reservation for 7 nights or more will automatically receive a 5% discount to the nightly rate. Special weekly rates are available for off-season reservations of 14 nights or more. Long term reservations can be booked directly on our website and by calling our reservation desk directly. If the long term rates do not appear for your desired reservation dates, call our reservation desk.
April 14 – May 23
Low Floor, $350/week: Mid Floor, $375/week.
May 23 – October 1
Low Floor, $525/week.
October 1 – December 6
Low Floor, $400/week Mid Floor, $425/week.
Weekly and Off-Season Room Rental Policy
- 2 weeks minimum stay required for weekly rate
- Rate is for 1 or 2 people
- $75 extra per week for 3rd person
- 3 people max per room
- Stays under 30 days are charged 11.3% tax
- Stays 30 days and over, there is no tax
- Security deposit equal to one week rent, collected at the time of booking
- First week rent paid upon arrival
- ALL ROOMS ARE NON-SMOKING
- Smoking of any kind is prohibited and includes, but is not limited to,
cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, vaporizers, pipes.
- No pets of any kind are permitted.
- Tenants are expected to use the dumpster in the alley for grease and garbage
to prevent the accumulation of garbage in the rooms.
- Tenants are expected to recycle all cans, bottles and papers.
- Construction work, noise and activity is prohibited in the rooms at any time.
- The lodge quiet hours, 10pm to 7am, are to be observed.
- Any maintenance issue must be reported to the office as soon as possible.
- Tenants are expected to clean their own dishes.
- Cleaning dishes is NOT included in maid service.
Maid service occurs 2 times per week and includes: having beds changed, a clean bath, clean towels and vacuuming. Tenants cannot use “Do Not Disturb” sign on cleaning days. House Keeping must be allowed to enter room.